The Specialists in Licenses, Franchise and technology transfer at “LIVTIN LEGALES” provide advice on:
• Negotiation and preparation of Distribution, License and Franchise agreements.
• Negotiation and preparation of agreements of intellectual and industrial property rights license.
• Use of knowhow and commercial secrets – intellectual and industrial property.
• Setting up of a franchisable business
• Search for franchisees and/or potential franchisees.
• Development of franchises.
• Trademark Building
• Registration of technology transfer agreements.
LITVIN LEGALES Law Firm has a department specialized in the Management of Licenses, Franchises and technology transfer:
• Follow-up of the compliance of the franchisors’ and franchisees’ duties.
• Advice to franchisors.
• Advice to franchisees.
• Representation of franchisors in the supervision of the compliance of the licensee’s duties.
• Advice on early termination of license agreements.
• Representation and defense of the franchisor’s and franchisee’s interests in the
• Pre agreement negotiations and franchise agreement.
• Assistance and representation in legal procedures.
• Registration of patent license agreements.
• Registration of trademark license agreements.
• Registration of agreements of industrial design and model license, technical assistance and knowhow.
LITVIN LEGALES Law Firm represents clients worldwide.
The Firm has headquarters in Buenos Aires and Posadas, and representation offices in Los Angeles, California. Moreover, it has correspondents in each of the countries providing a worldwide protection service according to the clients’ needs.
LITVIN LEGALES Law Firm has reciprocity agreements with first class law firms in all countries of America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
LITVIN LEGALES Law Firm has been part of an International network of firms for more than 10 years, for having attended congresses of “AMPPI” (Mexican Association), “ASIPI” (Latin American Association), “INTA” (International Association), “ECTA, MARQUES” (Mainly Holders of Trademarks in the European Community), “APAA” (Association in Asia), “AIPPI” (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), “AIPLA” (North American Association) and “PTMG” (Pharmaceutical Industry), among others.
Therefore, LITVIN LEGALES Law Firm develops the registration and protection of Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights worldwide.
You can also send us your inquiry
by e-mail to email@example.com
Echeverría 1515 - 6th floor - Office C
Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
San Luis 2198 - 1st floor
Posadas, province of Misiones
833 Edinburgh - PH 10 Ave
Los Angeles, CA